Executive Vice President of Operations
We are seeking a reliable, skilled maintenance worker to perform essential tasks throughout our facility. In this position, you will be responsible for a wide variety of activities such as minor repairs and cleaning to ensure that our facility is both clean and functional. Being reliable and self-motivated with a keen eye for detail is essential in this job, as the ideal candidate will have significant work experience and solid technical knowledge. You should have the manual dexterity and physical stamina necessary for this work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform minor fixes, such as repairing clogged plumbing
- Install necessary appliances and equipment as needed
- Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues
- Maintain grounds, including garden and yard upkeep, trimming, edging, mowing lawn, collecting trash, etc.
- Perform necessary cleaning activities, such as dusting, mopping, trash removal, refrigerator cleaning, vacuuming etc.
- Complete regular maintenance tasks, such as replacing light bulbs
- Report to management regarding issues needing attention, and those currently in progress
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven experience as a maintenance worker or other similar position, preferably in a corporate setting
- Basic working knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems
- Experience working with tools, including hand and electrical tools
- Ability to read and utilize technical manuals and drawings
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- General passion for cleanliness and order
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Competitive salary
- Company-paid health, vision, dental, life and disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Paid time off and holidays
- 401K Plan with Company-matching contribution