Human Resources Director
Human Resources Director
Chief People Officer
Are you an energetic and experienced Human Resources Director that thrives in a fast-pace environment? Are you looking for a fun and challenging opportunity?
Our Company continues to grow with opportunities in multiple locations. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a qualified Human Resources Director that will provide leadership and support in our new Phoenix Arizona call center. The HR Director will work directly with the onsite operations management team in meeting the overall site objectives and goals. This position will be responsible for all avenues of human resources including, but not limited to: talent management, compliance, policy development, benefits administration, employee relations, recruitment and on-boarding of new candidates.
This is an ideal position for a skilled, bi-lingual Human Resources Professional who thrives in an explosive-growth company with a dynamic work environment.
e-TeleQuote Insurance, Inc. is a leading independent digital insurance agency that offers consumers convenient and efficient access to Medicare insurance plans. Our Supervisors and Licensed Agents represent nationally respected carriers with state-of-the-art technologies in secure, compliant and professional environments. We value consumer advocacy, integrity, associate professional development and creating strategic value for our insurance carriers and stakeholders.
Required Skills and Expectations:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Strong problem-solving, decision making, planning and time management skills.
- Expertise in Employment laws regarding compliance in relation to government and state requirements (FMLA/ADA, FLSA, EEO).
- Excellent communication as well as conflict management and resolution skills.
- The ability to lead, engage and develop a talented pool of employees.
- Prior experience with online sourcing and recruitment.
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience in a Human Resources Generalist or Management capacity.
- Bi-Lingual – Fluent in English & Spanish
We offer an excellent benefits and compensation plan inclusive of:
- Health, Dental and Vision plans
- Life/AD&D, Supplemental Life, Short and Long Term Disability plans
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 401k with Company matching contributions
- Flexible Spending Account
We are seeking an energetic and experienced Human Resources Professional that will bring leadership skills/expertise and play a key role in the Company’s growth and success!
We are located in the Sky Harbor area.