Insurance Sales Manager
Insurance Sales Manager
Insurance Sales Manager Opportunity:
e-TeleQuote Insurance, Inc. is a leading independent insurance agency that offers consumers convenient and efficient access to Medicare insurance plans. The Company represents nationally respected carriers with state-of-the-art technologies in secure, compliant and professional call center environments. We value consumer advocacy, integrity, associate professional development and creating strategic value for insurance carriers and stakeholders. This is a great opportunity to join a company experiencing explosive growth and more to come.
As a Sales Manager in one of our facilities, you will be responsible for maximizing the sales performance of our agents. This will entail utilizing statistical reports and in-person observations to identify opportunities for improvement and implementing coaching and development opportunities for insurance agents. A critical component of driving sales will be to continue compliance and to further the promotion of an energized and rewarding work environment.
e-TeleQuote Insurance has consistently grown throughout Florida since its inception. The Company maintains its headquarters in Clearwater and additional offices in Brooksville, Fort Lauderdale and New Braunfels, Texas. For the past three years, Inc. 500 has recognized the company as one of the Top 500 fastest-growing private companies in America.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of experience with insurance sales and solid knowledge of health/life products
- 5+ years of experience in Medicare Advantage and Supplement product sales
- 3+ years of supervisor experience, preferably in a call center environment
- Good technical skills, proficiency with windows, office (Word/Excel) CRM
- Great interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with problem-solving ability
- The desire to succeed, learn and have a positive impact
- Willing to authorize a background check that results in good findings
- Current Life and Health Insurance license preferred
- Excellent compensation, including performance-based incentive comp
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Life/AD&D, Supplemental Life, Short and LongTerm Disability plans
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 401k with Company matching contributions
- Flexible Spending Account with Company-matching contribution