Come Grow With Us!
e-TeleQuote Insurance, Inc. is a leading independent digital insurance agency that offers consumers convenient and efficient access to Medicare insurance plans. Our Supervisors and licensed agents represent nationally respected carriers with state-of-the-art technologies in secure, compliant and professional environments. We value consumer advocacy, integrity, associate professional development and creating strategic value for our insurance carriers and stakeholders.
This is a great opportunity to join a company currently experiencing explosive growth. In the last 18 months, e-TeleQuote has grown by nearly 200%. As a Sales Trainer, you will be responsible for training, coaching and guiding licensed insurance agents in assisting customers in making healthcare decisions by carefully matching customers with the optimal products and services while meeting monthly sales, quality and performance goals. Training is inclusive of Carrier plans and the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Medicare Marketing Guidelines while demonstrating excellent customer service skills with a friendly and positive attitude.
As a Trainer with e-TeleQuote you will:
- Conduct annual training and develop needs assessment.
- Propose training and development programs and objectives.
- Obtain and /or create effective training materials utilizing a variety of media.
- Train and coach managers, supervisors and others involved in employee development efforts.
- Plan, organize, facilitate and order supplies for employee development and training events.
- Conduct follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results.
- Modify programs as needed.
- Exemplify the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
- Work effectively as a team member with other members of management and the HR staff.
- Confer with management, supervisors and employees to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, business initiatives and technologies.
- Coordinate training schedule with the hiring and training demands of the operations team.
- Formulate teaching outline and determine instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings and workshops.
- Select or develop teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials and reference works.
- Conduct training sessions covering specified areas such as on-the-job training, refresher training, etc.
- Test trainees to measure progress and to evaluate effectiveness of training.
- Report on progress of employees under guidance during training periods.
- Assist employees with problems concerning “how to” perform specific tasks related to their positions.
- Make suggestions on improving work procedures.
- Maintain trainee personnel records.
- Develop strong relationships with internal customers to develop course materials and receive feedback.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or the recognized equivalent in work experience
- 3 years’ experience training in a professional capacity
- 2+ years’ experience in a sales Call Center operations environment
- Competent in a variety of computer programs
- The ability to lead, engage and develop a talented pool of employees
- Excellent communication skills
- Current health & life insurance license preferred but not required
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment and relate to all levels of staff and management and education.
- Health, Dental and Vision plans
- Life/AD&D, Supplemental Life, Short and Long Term Disability plans
- Paid time-off and paid holidays
- 401k with Company matching contributions
- Flexible Spending Account
- Annual Paid Community Service Day