Salt Lake City
Chief Operations Officer
Grow With Us:
e-TeleQuote Insurance, Inc. is a leading independent digital insurance agency that offers consumers convenient and efficient access to Medicare insurance plans. Our Supervisors and licensed agents represent nationally respected carriers with state-of-the-art technologies in secure, compliant and professional environments. We value consumer advocacy, integrity, associate professional development and creating strategic value for our insurance carriers and stakeholders.
This is a great opportunity to join a company currently experiencing explosive growth. As a Site Director in our new Salt Lake City facility, you will be responsible for maximizing the impact of the financial performance while planning, directing and managing the daily Call Center Operations. You will analyze statistical reports and documentation to identify trends, coaching and development opportunities for both the insurance agents and management team. This leader will assist the Chief Operations Officer in tactical planning to ensure quality, compliance and the promotion of a positive work environment.
e-TeleQuote Insurance has consistently grown throughout the past 3 years. With headquarters in Clearwater, Florida e-TeleQuote has expanded with two new Florida facilities (Brooksville and Fort Lauderdale), a new Texas facility (New Braunfels), and a new Arizona facility (Phoenix), and is now opening a new facility in Salt Lake City. For the past three years, Inc. 500 has recognized the company as one of the Top 500 fastest-growing private companies in America. The Company is seeking a creative and motivated employee that is dedicated towards growth and achievement.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or the equivalent in work experience
- 12+ years of experience with insurance sales and solid knowledge of health/life products
- 5+ years of experience in Medicare Advantage and Supplement product sales
- 3+ years of supervisor experience, preferably in a call enter environment
- Good technical skills, proficiency with windows, office (Word/Excel) CRM
- Great interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with problem-solving ability
- Analytical aptitude to review reports, production levels, maintain budget
- The desire to succeed, learn and have a positive attitude
- Willing to authorize a background check that results in good findings
- Current UT Life and Health Insurance license preferred
- Excellent Compensation with performance based incentive
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Life/AD&D, Supplemental Life, Short and Long Term Disability Plans
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid time-off and Holidays
- 401K Plan with Company-matching contribution