Executive Vice President of Operations
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts annual training and development needs assessment.
- Proposes training and development programs and objectives.
- Obtains and /or develops effective training materials utilizing a variety of media.
- Trains and coaches managers, supervisors and others involved in employee development efforts.
- Plans, organizes, facilitates and orders supplies for employee development and training events.
- Conducts follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results.
- Modifies programs as needed.
- Exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
- Works effectively as a team member with other members of management and the HR staff.
- Confers with management, supervisors and employees to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, business initiatives and technologies.
- Coordinates training schedule with the hiring and training demands of the operations team.
- Formulates teaching outline and determine instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings and workshops.
- Selects or develops teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials and reference works.
- Conducts training sessions covering specified areas such as on-the-job training, refresher training, etc.
- Tests trainees to measure progress and to evaluate effectiveness of training.
- Reports on progress of employees under guidance during training periods.
- Assists employees with problems concerning “how to” perform specific tasks related to their positions.
- Makes suggestions on improving work procedures.
- Maintains trainee personnel records.
- Develops strong relationships with internal customers to develop course materials and receive feedback.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or the recognized equivalent in work experience.
- 3 years experience training in a professional capacity.
- 2+ years experience in a sales Call Center operations environment.
- Competent in a variety of computer programs.
- The ability to lead, engage and develop a talented pool of employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Resourceful and well organized.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment and relate to all levels of staff and management and education.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standard.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers, smart phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and other presentation materials.